Making a great breakfast burrito recipe is really quite simple, and a great way to start your day anytime. Breakfast burritos are easily frozen and reheated so they can be enjoyed anytime.
How To Make A Great Breakfast Burrito
How To Fold A Breakfast Burrito
- The first thing you need to do is warm up the tortilla. A warm tortilla is much more pliable than a cold one and your burrito will fold much easier using a warm tortilla.
- Place your ingredients just off the center of the burrito. There are some who say you should put your ingredients in a specific order, I think it depends are the ingredients. If you are using potatoes or rice, you should start with that because they will soak up the rest of the ingredients. I usually end with cheese so that it melts into the rest of the ingredients.
- Next, start by folding the side closest to you over the ingredients and away from you. Then pull the tortilla back over the filling so that the ingredients form into a roll. You should have the top part of the tortilla tight over the ingredients.
- Now roll the tortilla forward just slightly until you have a tight roll.
- Then fold in about an inch or so on each side to seal in the ingredients.
- Continue rolling forward until the burrito is complete. You should have a burrito with tightly wrapped ingredients that do not fall out each side.
What Goes With Breakfast Burrito
How To Freeze A Breakfast Burrito
How To Reheat A Frozen Burrito
This post originally appeared in 2014. It has been updated with new content and republished. We hope you enjoy these updates.